There is nothing better than a plate of warm pancakes in the morning (or afternoon, or evening...), especially when they are easy to make with only two ingredients!
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- a little oil for frying (we recommend coconut oil)
- In a bowl mash the two bananas with a fork into a pulp.
- Add the egg to the banana pulp and whisk together (add the cinnamon if you’re using)
- Melt a tsp of coconut oil into a frying pan
- Pour some of the batter into the frying pan and fry until golden brown on either side
- Top with fresh fruit and chunks of our Primal bars (we used raspberries and chunks of our Coconut & Macadamia bars). Or go crazy with other toppings – another potential topping we think would taste nice would be slices of banana, dark chocolate chunks and chunks of our Hazelnut & Cocoa bar!